Fiber cement antiwater
Fiber cement antiwater – PIR – C Steel
Installation – Design:
- Must follow, the M-Sips Installation manual
- Must follow the Steel Stud Manufacturers Association, ICC ES report ESR 3064P
- To be determined 1st quarter 2020 in with ASTM-E119accordance
- Polyiso insulation, Class A fire rated in accordance with ASTM E 84
- M4 sheathing is Non Combustibel according ASTM E 136
The building code definition of an approved thermal barrier is one which is equal in fire resistance to 12.7 mm (1/2 inch) gypsum board. All building codes require an approved thermal barrier on the habitable side of a structure between the interior of the structure and the polyurethane foam.
M-SIPs Roof Panel – Specifications (Insulation type Polyiso)
- R24 – 4.80” x 45” x 18’
- R38 – 6.81” x 45” x 18’
- R48 – 8.54” x 45” x 18’
Panel length: on request up to 39’
If extended R value is demanded the M-Thermo Panel can be applied as continuous insulation, range: R6 – R19.